Linkgraph2 System Overview.
- Users are required to be about 2.5 meters apart from the sensor and the radiance of interaction is within 1 meter.
- This project uses life-size LED display to create the realistic feeling.
- This project uses Kinetic Sensor which accurately detects user’s motion and movements. When user is detected by the sensor, the produced image will be overlapped with CG or digital signage prepared.
- Users are able to interact with the digital signage or video prepared. In this project, you can feed, touch and using motion to interact with the dinosaur.
- The system uses high-resolution camera to capture and upload an image to server. There are 2 high-resolution camera and Kinetic camera.
- When the image is uploaded to server, the system will create and print out QR code with QR printer. Users can download the image to their smartphone and share it to social media easily.
- The operation is managed and controlled by project supervisors and motion detector.
Demonstration video : https://youtu.be/ALhrxRHrrow